How to apply for your Language Visa

Corona update

Please note that the visa requirements for many countries have been temporarily adjusted due to the global pandemic. We recommend checking the details directly with the German Embassy in your home country (click here ).

Despite the ongoing pandemic, our visa experts will be happy to advise you in the best course of action regarding visa applications and language course enrolments.

As a

language school in Berlin

, we have years of experience of advising our students on topics such as language courses, accommodation and different visa categories, such as the language course visa and the study preparation visa. At speakeasy, we help more than 500 visa students per year who came to Germany thanks to our support.

If you plan on staying in Germany for more than 90 days and want to attend a language course, the language course visa and the study preparation visa are two possible options. In the following pages, we will inform you which of these options could be the best choice for you and which documents you would usually need to apply for your language visa.

One requirement for your visa is usually to attend a language course of at least 18 teaching units per week. Our visa courses meet this requirement and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our language school very soon!

For more information please select your home country (your nationality):

Language Visa
Jetzt scrollen für mehr Info